At Silicon Valley Eyecare Optometry and Contact Lenses, we value your time. In an effort to save you time in our office, you can download and complete our patient form(s) prior to your appointment.
- You will need AdobeReader® to download and complete the forms.
- Download the required form(s). Print out the form(s) and complete the required information.
- Fax your printed and completed form(s) to our office or bring them with you to your appointment.
New Patient Health History Form – Required
If you would like to review and complete forms before your exam, please click on the following links. Please bring completed, printed forms to your exam.
New Patient Check-in Form - For new patients or those who haven’t been examined in over 3 years
Returning Patient Check-in Form - For returning patients
What should I bring to my exam?
All patients should bring:
- New Patients 18 years and older: current photo ID
- All recent glasses (includes all glasses that you actively use such as reading, computer, or sports glasses)
- List of prescription medications that you are taking
Contact lens patients should also bring:
- Copy of your previous contact lens prescription or old boxes/labels/vials that show parameters.
- Wear your contacts to the appointment, unless you are having problems. Do NOT wear contacts if you are having problems — instead, bring that pair in your contact lens case.
- Note which contact lens solutions & drops you are using.