If you would like to review and complete forms before your exam, please click on the following links. Please bring completed, printed forms to your exam.
New Patient Check-in Form: For new patients or those who haven’t been examined in over 3 years
Returning Patient Check-in Form: For returning patients
What should I bring to my exam?
All patients should bring:
- New Patients 18 years and older: current photo ID
- All recent glasses (includes all glasses that you actively use such as reading, computer, or sports glasses)
- List of prescription medications that you are taking
Contact lens patients should also bring:
- Copy of your previous contact lens prescription or old boxes/labels/vials that show parameters.
- Wear your contacts to the appointment, unless you are having problems. Do NOT wear contacts if you are having problems — instead, bring that pair in your contact lens case.
- Note which contact lens solutions & drops you are using.